Monday, December 28, 2009

You Are NOT The Boss of Me......


Sorry to sound like a 5 year old spoiled brat........but.......while you can read survey after survey and deck after deck on employee needs, it is rare to find studies that focus more on the challenges and needs of C level executives.

One of the top management consulting firms: Blessing White just released a study of "complaints" from CEO's. Among these “classic complaints” were a few head scratchers like these:

─ “Everyone always agrees with me, and that makes me uneasy.”

─ “All we talk about is results, but we don’t change the way we do things.”

─ “A lot of change is happening, but people don’t see how it all fits together.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha
plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

Thanks a lot!

my web site social Bookmarking service

Anonymous said...

Excellent web site you've got here.. It's hard to find quality writing
like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Feel free to visit my web-site - Psn Code Generator